Wow, so it seems these ladies don't need the cameras to create their own drama. Sonja has been arrested for drunk-driving, Bethenny and Perez are back at it (he called her an obnoxious famewhore today - ouch!) and Kelly, well Kelly was just Kelly.
Oh how I'll miss my wonderful ladies of the NYC. My heart is broken when I think of summertime without you. Bu thank you Bravo for giving us not one but two, what are sure to be, drama-packed, bitch-slapping, name-calling, fun-filled reunion shows. And the drama-high these reunion shows will give me may just carry me to the premiere of Big Brother! Ah yes, another fabulous show that is sure to fulfill my need for fame-loving, crazy-ass characters!
So to end this season of the Real Housewives of NYC. I thought it was fitting to compile a list of the moments that caused the most laughter and the most "what-the-fuck-ery" of the season! There were so many but I thought, for the sake of space and my sanity, to keep it to ten so here we go my friends!
But wait! Before we get to the list, I just have to make a few comments about the final episode because I just can't contain myself. First, LuAnn. Stop. I beg of you. Stop. You can't sing and if your new boyfriend won't be honest, I will. You suck. Badly. Very very badly. That was horrifying. Sorry to be so harsh but someone needs to knock some sense into you. And Kelly, how are you the bigger person (again) by not RSVPing for Ramona's wedding? I so don't get it. And thank you SO much for gracing everyone with your presence! Oh, I'm loving the new Alex by the way!
OK, back to our Top Ten List of Favorite Moments from the Real Housewives of NYC!
10. Ramona declaring "It's Turtle Time!" I'll celebrate Turtle Time with you any day of the week Ramona! How about now???
9. Kelly saying this to Bethenny: "No one cares about you Bethenny. No one. No one cares. You're vindictive and malicious and cunning and deceitful and it's creepy. You're not a chef. You're a cook. You're a media whore. I'm not a ho bag like you Bethenny." But everyone attacked you right, Kelly? Riiiiiiight.
8. LuAnn's date. I don't think I need to say much more, do I? I have learned that I really need to work on my gag reflex though.
7. When Kelly tried to storm out of the lunch on the yacht and couldn't get the door open.
6. LuAnn singing "Money Can't Buy You Class". I'd rather make out with her date than listen to that again. Oh wait, gross! I totally take that back! Oh God! How could I even type that?? I have seriously lost my mind. Blech!
5. Jill falling on the ice rink in the skating outfit she wore when she was 9.
4. Alex finally standing up to Jill and calling her the "mean girl". Bravo Alex!
3. Jill arriving in St. John and Bethenny's imitation of her saying she sounded like a horn (hiiiiiii)......which was true.
2. "Oh my God, Al Sharpton!" It was actually Jack Nicholson from A Few Good Men but who am I to correct Miss Kelly?
1. "Satchels of Gold" I don't think anyone has found the true meaning behind this quote except that maybe it's a reference to the leprechauns who live in her imaginary world and help her make jewelry and feed her lollipops.
Did I miss your favorite moment???? If so, please let me know!
Well, ladies, I'll be back next week to chat about the reunion shows - can't wait!
But check back soon because we'll be posting the sequel to "The Last Supper of the Real Housewives" where we imagine what would happen if, after all the Real Housewives had dinner together, their husbands showed up for dessert! Here's the original post
If you're new to Celebrity Beehive, please feel free to look around! We offer gossip from the 50 gossip blogs (Perez, Us, etc), fun celebrity-themed quick play games (solitaire, poker, sudoku, etc), celebrity fantasy leagues, other fun news-worthy blog posts and more!!! Thanks for visiting!
And check out our latest blog post "Miley Cyrus is a Sell-Out But She Can't Be Tamed"!
written by nfl jerseys supply, July 17, 2011
written by Marinka, June 04, 2010